Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Still Here

If anyone has been paying attention, I have not blogged in a very long time. I have not commented either. I have been so crazy busy that I haven't been able to collect my thoughts, let alone actually type them up and post them. Work is so busy that I am no longer keeping my head above water, I am drowning. The good news is that after next week, Tuesday the 14th to be exact, my world will stop spinning so fast and I will be able to breathe again. I am putting on a conference at the State Capitol (of California, which is Sacramento). It's a large group of folks, about 400, and I am in the last week of planning. At this point I will just be glad when it's over.

The kids are good. The Ruler started a tumbling class last week (so cute!), the Princess has been taking ballet classes for about 3 weeks now and she loves it and the Queen has decided to take a break from all of her extra curricular activities except for band. She loves playing her clarinet and I love that she loves it. The queen just finished her first play, Alice in Wonderland, Jr. It was a long road of practice twice a week after school, but she did great. She had 3 parts in the play and I couldn't be more proud of my girl.

So that's the short story of my life right now, but as soon as I can I will post more details on the interesting or not interesting things that are going on in my life.

Hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I'm glad all is well! Work has been like that for me too lately, and I've been so behind on visiting blogs. I love catching up though!

Mom said...

Stopping by from Becky's blog to tell you Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

sanjeet said...

I hope you had a great day!
Work from home India